Predictive Medicine is focused on determining the probability of occurrence of the disease and the application of preventive measures in order to prevent the disease, delay its onset or lessen the symptoms. The more you know the genetic makeup of the patient, the better you can act on the environment and delay or prevent the onset of the disease. GENYCA offers a simple and practical analysis, a study for life, which is done just with a saliva sample.
- Nutrigenetic and cardiometabolic risk: genetic studies for a healthy life
- Hereditary cancer: analysing genetic risk in relatives
- Cardiovascular risk: preventing diseases thanks to genetic data
- Pharmacogenetics and its application, to apply more effective treatments
- PREVENT profile: includes osteoporosis, Alzheimer and cardiovascular risk