When we need to collect information from you, we will ask you to voluntarily provide us the information we need. The data collected through the website data collection forms or any other ways will be incorporated into a personal data file duly registered in the General Data Protection Registry of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, GENYCA INNOVA ANALISIS Y DIAGNOSTICO GENÉTICO S.L. being responsible of it. This entity will treat the data confidentially and exclusively for the purpose of providing the requested services, with all the legal and security guarantees imposed by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27 2016, relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
THE WEB OWNER agrees not to give, sell, or share your data with third parties without your express approval.
Also, GENYCA INNOVA ANALISIS Y DIAGNOSTICO GENÉTICO S.L. can cancel or rectify the data when it is inaccurate, incomplete or no longer necessary or relevant for their purpose, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on Protection of Personal Data.
The user can revoke the consent given and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by going to that effect at the address of GENYCA INNOVA ANALISIS Y DIAGNOSTICO GENÉTICO S.L. located in c / Alegría No. 18, 28220, Majadahonda, MADRID, Spain, duly identifying and clearly indicating the concrete right exercised.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE adopts the corresponding security levels required by the aforementioned regulations for the Protection of Personal Data and other applicable regulations.
However, it does not assume any responsibility for the damages and losses derived from alterations that third parties may cause in the computer systems, electronic documents or files of the user.
If you choose to leave our website through links to websites not belonging to our entity, THE OWNER OF THE WEB will not be responsible for the privacy policies of these websites or the cookies they may store on the user’s computer.
Our policy regarding email focuses on sending only communications that you have requested to receive.
If you prefer not to receive these messages by email, we will offer you the possibility of exercising your right to cancel and waive the receipt of these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, article 22 of Law 34/2002 of Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
ADDITIONAL DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
– Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- Identity: GENYCA INNOVA ANALISIS Y DIAGNOSTICO GENÉTICO SL
- Postal address: c/ Alegría Nº 18 – Majadahonda (28220) Madrid, España
- Email: email@example.com
- Delegate for Data Protection: Lock4data
- DPO contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
– For what purpose do we treat your personal data? At GENYCA INNOVA ANALISIS Y DIAGNOSTICO GENÉTICO S.L. we treat the information provided by interested people in order to provide the services or information they request, as well as provide them with information in accordance with their interests and improve their user experience, as well as elaborate a “commercial profile” based on the information provided without making automated decisions based on that profile.
– How long do we keep your data? The personal data provided and obtained during the requested provision of services during the commercial relationship will be kept for a period of 5 years from the last confirmation of interest.
– What is the legitimacy of the processing of you data? The legal basis for the processing of your data is the execution of the information request or contracting GENYCA INNOVA ANALISIS Y DIAGNOSTICO GENÉTICO S.L. services. The prospective offer of products and services is based on the requested consent without, in any case, the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the contract for the provision of services.
– To which recipients will your data be communicated? Your data may be communicated to other companies of GENYCA INNOVA ANALISIS Y DIAGNOSTICO GENÉTICO S.L. group for internal administrative purposes, or if necessary for the execution of the provision services contract for whose purpose the interested party has provided his/her data.
– What are your rights when you provide us with your data? Anyone interested has the right to obtain confirmation about whether GENYCA INNOVA ANALISIS Y DIAGNOSTICO GENÉTICO S.L. is dealing or not with his personal data.
Those interested have the right to access their personal data, as well as request the correction of inaccurate data or, whenever appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
In certain occasions, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep the data for the exercise or defense of claims. Users may also oppose the processing their data. GENYCA INNOVA ANALISIS Y DIAGNOSTICO GENÉTICO S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or in the exercise or defense of claims.