1. PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice regulates the use of the website (hereinafter, THE WEBSITE), which is owned by GENYCA INNOVA ANALISIS Y DIAGNOSTICO GENÉTICO S.L. (hereinafter, THE WEBSITE OWNER).
Browsing the website of THE WEBSITE OWNER attributes the condition of user thereof and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be amended from time to time.
The user undertakes to use the website correctly in good faith and in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, good business practice and the present Legal Notice. The user shall be liable towards THE WEBSITE OWNER or to third parties for any damage or harm that may be caused due to the failure to fulfil said obligation.
2. IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
THE WEBSITE OWNER, in compliance with Law 34/2002 of July 11, 2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, informs you of the following:
- The responsible is GENYCA INNOVA ANALISIS Y DIAGNOSTICO GENÉTICO S.L.
- Its Fiscal identification number (CIF) is: B83751933
- Its registered office is located at: c/ Alegría Nº 18, 28220, Majadahonda, MADRID, Spain.
- Registered in the commercial registry Volume 19.199, Section 8, Page M-336110, Folio 210.
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal different means of contact that we detail below:
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: +34 916 346 106
All notifications and communications between the users and THE WEBSITE OWNER will be considered effective, for all purposes, when made by postal mail or any of the other means detailed above.
3. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are freely accessible; however, THE WEBSITE OWNER has made the use of some of the services offered on its website conditional on the prior completion of the relevant form.
The user guarantees that all the data he/she communicates to THE WEBSITE OWNER is true and up to date and the user will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of THE WEBSITE OWNER and not to use them, inter alia, in order to:
- Disseminate content which is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocating terrorism or, in general, contrary to the law or public order.
- Release computer viruses in the network or perform actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data, hardware or software of THE WEBSITE OWNER or third parties; or hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which THE WEBSITE OWNER provides its services.
- Try to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of THE WEBSITE OWNER or third parties and, as appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the intellectual or industrial property rights or breach the confidentiality of the information of THE WEBSITE OWNER or third parties.
- Supplant the identify of another user, the public administrations or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the content, unless the authorisation of the owner of the corresponding rights has been obtained or this is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes or send advertising of any kind or communications for selling purposes or other commercial purposes without any prior request or consent.
The entire content of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work which is owned by THE WEBSITE OWNER, and it may not be understood that any rights to the exploitation thereof have been assigned to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct utilisation of the website.
In summary, users who access this website may view the contents and, where appropriate, make authorised private copies provided that the copied items are not subsequently assigned to third parties or installed on servers connected to networks, or exploited in any way.
Likewise, all brands, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are owned by THE WEBSITE OWNER, and it may not be understood that the use of or access to the same allocates to the user any rights to them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the content and any other act that has not been expressly authorised by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply, under any circumstance, the existence of a relationship between THE WEBSITE OWNER and the owner of the website in which it is installed, nor the acceptance and approval by THE WEBSITE OWNER of the content or services thereof. Any persons that intent to create a hyperlink must request the prior written authorisation of the WEBSITE OWNER. In any event, such hyperlink may only allow access to the homepage of our website; in addition, said persons must refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about the WEBSITE OWNER, or include content that is unlawful or contrary to social behaviour and public order. THE WEBSITE OWNER will not be responsible for the users’ utilisation of the materials made available on this website nor for any actions performed on the basis thereof.
4. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES
The content of this website is general in character and its purpose is merely informative, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, or its completeness, accuracy, validity or currency, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
THE WEBSITE OWNER excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- Inability to access the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or currency of the content, as well as the existence of faults and defects of any kind in the content posted, disseminated, stored or made available to persons accessing it via the website, or in the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause alterations to computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with laws, good faith, public order, good business practice and this legal notice as a result of the incorrect use of the website. Specifically, and by way of example, the WEBSITE OWNER shall not be responsible for the actions of third parties that breach intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and personal image, or the provisions of competition law or unlawful advertising.
Furthermore, THE WEBSITE OWNER declines any responsibility regarding information situated outside this website which is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform users about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the content offered by this website. THE WEBSITE OWNER does not guarantee or take responsibility for the functioning or accessibility of the linked sites, nor does it suggest or recommend visiting or invite users to visit the same and it therefore has no responsibility for the results obtained. THE WEBSITE OWNER is not responsible for the creation of hyperlinks by third parties
When we’d need to obtain information from you, we will always ask you to voluntarily provide it to us expressly. The data collected through the data collection forms of the website or other ways will be incorporated into a personal data file duly registered in the General Data Protection Registry of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, of which GENYCA INNOVA ANALISIS Y DIAGNOSTICO GENÉTICO S.L. is responsible. This entity will treat the data confidentially and exclusively for the purpose of offering the services requested, with all the legal and security guarantees imposed by the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21 and the Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
THE WEBSITE OWNER undertakes not to give, sell or share the data with third parties without your express approval.
Also, GENYCA INNOVA ANALISIS Y DIAGNOSTICO GENÉTICO S.L. will cancel or rectify the data when they are inaccurate, incomplete or no longer necessary or relevant for their purpose, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data.
The user may revoke the consent given and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by going to that effect at the address of GENYCA INNOVA ANALISIS Y DIAGNOSTICO GENÉTICO S.L. located at c/ Alegría Nº 18, 28220, Majadahonda (MADRID) Spain, duly identifying and clearly indicating the concrete right exercised.
THE WEBSITE OWNER adopts the corresponding security levels required by the aforementioned Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data and other applicable regulations.
However, it does not assume any responsibility for the damages and losses derived from alterations that third parties may cause in the computer systems, electronic documents or files of the user.
If you choose to leave our website through links to websites not belonging to our entity, THE WEBSITE OWNER will not be responsible for the privacy policies of these websites or the cookies they may store on the user’s computer. Our policy regarding email focuses on sending only communications that you have requested to receive. If you prefer not to receive these messages by e-mail, we will offer you the possibility of exercising your right to cancel and waive the receipt of these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, article 22 of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
6. PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF ILLICIT ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the utilisation of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included in or accessible through the website, the user must send a notification to THE WEBSITE OWNER duly identifying himself, specifying the alleged infractions and stating expressly and under his own responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
Any litigious issue concerning the website of THE WEBSITE OWNER, the Spanish legislation will be applicable, being competent the Courts and Tribunals of MADRID (Spain).
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal advertising of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of public administrations, which constitute the only instruments attesting its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.